Young man gets stung by bee while eating hamburger
Twenty-year-old Kobe Freeman was eating his dinner outside, and was just about to finish the hamburger he’d cooked at home when he felt a sharp pain on his tongue and saw a bee stinger inside his mouth.
Sometimes you are eating when suddenly a hair or pebble comes into your mouth. You throw it away or at most skip this meal. But today we will tell you about a person who had a bee in his food and then what happened after that.
It happened with Kobe Freeman, a 20-year-old man from Utah, USA, made a burger at home for his meal. While eating, Kobe realized that he had accidentally eaten something strange. When he saw it, it was a bee that had stung his mouth. The young man’s tongue was badly swollen from the sting.
However, the young boy immediately filmed the incident from his mobile phone and said that he was feeling a sharp pain on his tongue while eating the burger. He said that while eating the burger, he realized that he had eaten something wrong, after which he immediately went to the bathroom and realized that he had been stung by a fly.
However, Kobe uploaded his video on social media which went viral immediately.
Sculptures made entirely from plastic bottles on the beaches Rio De Janerioof
Sculptures made entirely from plastic bottles on one of the beaches of...
Did you know? How about the worst Chernobyl disaster
The Chernobyl disaster would have been a lot worse if three engineers...
Alaskan Wood Frog becomes a frog-shaped block of ice
During the cold winters, the Alaskan Wood Frog becomes a frog-shaped block...
Due to an error, the £1 coin sells for £200 on eBay
An uncommon £1 coin has sold on eBay for £200 as it...
Did you know? Students received a salary package of Rs 4.2 million during Corona
During the global epidemic in Corona, where the economies of countries around...