18-year-old girl dies after brushing teeth with rat poison
An 18-year-old girl died after accidentally brushing her teeth with rat poison instead of toothpaste.
Afsana Khan, an 18-year-old girl from Dharavi, Mumbai, India, mistakenly used rat poison instead of toothpaste to clean her teeth, which resulted in her death.
The bizarre incident took place around 10 a.m. on September 3, when Afsana woke up as usual to brush her teeth but was asleep at the time. She picked up a tube of cream and brushed her teeth with it.
However, after noticing the difference in taste, Afsana spat the paste and washed her face, after which she felt fine but after a while, she started feeling dizzy.
Afsana continued to take some medicines for fear of being scolded by her family because she felt unwell with severe abdominal pain but her health did not improve.
Afsana finally confessed her mistake to her family and they took her to hospital for treatment on September 12, where her condition worsened and she died.
The medical report said that Afsana died due to poisoning.
Supporters of ‘Funeral home’ asking people to don’t get vaccinated
A van asking people ‘Don’t get vaccinated’ has been spotted cruising all...
Beehive kill 60 penguins by stinging them in the eyes
Many imperiled penguins were killed by honey bees in an 'accident' occurrence...
Lady shocked to see a crocodile in the back garden
A lady was left shocked to saw a four-foot-long 'crocodile.' Sarah Jayne...
Why frozen lemons are amazing?
We enjoy sharing fun, easy tips with you that have been around...
Amazing Hydrogen Peroxide uses you didn’t even know about
Hydrogen peroxide is perhaps one of the most useful things you have...