A young man swallowed the AirPods down his throat while sleeping
Alert! people who like to wear wireless headphones during sleep Because there may be a case like this young man When he accidentally swallowed AirPods down his throat while sleeping listening to music.
When I woke up, I found that one earphone was missing, and there was a problem with swallowing down my throat!
This happened in Taiwan. He accidentally fell asleep while listening to music on his AirPods the next morning, he felt an abnormality after drinking a glass of water and the water was unable to flow down his throat as usual.
While the AirPods were missing one, ensuring that he had swallowed it.
According to media reports, a young man named Ben Hasso woke up in the afternoon in Taiwan after a nap and realized that his wireless headphones were missing.
Despite a thorough search of the room, he did not find the headphones, so he decided on the Track device on iPhone.
The young man was shocked when the lost air pod began to beep from inside his stomach.
The doctor later removed the headphones from the abdomen after several hours of surgery.
State record: 46.7-pound grass carp sets by Idaho angler
When an Idaho guy caught a grass carp weighing 46.7 pounds, he...
Family thanked the lifeguard for carrying their grandmother to the beach
Dottie Schneider, 95, was recently at Orange Beach, Alabama, but found it...
Bride takes first-look wedding photographs with her dog
Hana Kim recently married her long-time boyfriend Jarad Brickman in a private...
Venomous snake stows away in a shipping container from India to England
An extremely poisonous snake slipped away in a shipping container from India,...
Rare coin with a face value might be equivalent to about $300,000
When it goes up for auction in London next month, an extremely...