Bollywood’s joyful actress Parineeti Chopra celebrates her 32nd birthday today (Thursday).
As seen through her social media posts, Parineeti is currently chilling outside the country and is in “DND” mode, she wrote on her recent post.
She debuted in Bollywood in 2011 with ‘Ladies vs Ricky Bahl‘ and since then, she has been one of the leading actresses of the film industry. Over the years, she has smitten her fans with her acting skills and choice of films such as ‘Ishaqzaade’, ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, ‘Kesari‘ and many others.
On her big day, here are some of the unknown facts from Parineeti’s life. Take a look:
– Parineeti Chopra studied in Ambala. She moved to London for higher studies. She has a triple honours degree in business, finance and economics from Manchester Business School.
– It was at YRF that her Bollywood career began with Maneesh Sharma’s ‘Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl‘, headlined by Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma, fetched Parineeti a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
– Parineeti is trained in Hindustani classical music. She has also provided playback for three songs of her films, including ‘Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin’ from ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu‘.
– She also used to perform on stage with her actress cousin-global star Priyanka Chopra and other family members.
– In 2015, Parineeti Chopra was appointed as the brand ambassador for the ‘Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao’ campaign by the Haryana government.
– Parineeti and Priyanka have also dubbed for ‘Frozen 2’ in Hindi.
– Her upcoming films are ‘Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar‘, ‘The Girl on the Train‘ and ‘Saina‘.
On the other hand, Parineeti’s most recent post on Instagram shows her wearing a face mask as she enjoys a sunny day at an undisclosed location.