Site icon BOL News

Brazilian Volkswagen employees approve the $193 million investment

Volkswagen

Volkswagen Group (VOWG_p.DE) laborers at its Taubate plant, in the Brazilian territory of Sao Paulo, supported on Wednesday an understanding permitting speculation of 1 billion reais ($192.97 million) for the creation of another model beginning in 2025, the nearby metalworkers’ association said in an explanation.

Read more: San Diego and Baltimore bond collusion cases against large banks 

The plant, which as of now delivers the Gol and Voyage models, utilizes around 3,200 specialists and is beginning another creation cycle after the execution of Volkswagen’s “MQB” measured plan procedure.

The primary vehicle to be delivered under the stage will be the Polo Track model, which will be sent off the following year, the association said.

Volkswagen didn’t promptly answer solicitations to remark regarding this situation. The particulars of the arrangement were not uncovered by the association.

Read more: Japan is less impacted by inflation, hence BOJ maintainS an easy policy

Last week, laborers at Volkswagen’s fundamental Brazil plant in Great Sao Paulo’s Sao Bernardo do Campo, acknowledged a pay decline and a cut in working hours beginning in July because of the absence of car parts and electronic parts.

Exit mobile version