Pakistan’s coronavirus recoveries have crossed 161,000 after 5,217 more people recovered in the last 24 hours.
According to the latest figures by National Command Operation Center, the total number of recovered people has risen to 161,917.
The total coronavirus cases in Pakistan have reached 251,625.
Sindh has so far reported 105,533 cases, Punjab has 87,043, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) 30,486 and Balochistan has 11,185 infections.
Punjab has reported 487 new coronavirus cases, according to the government’s portal.
The province also reported seven additional fatalities in the last 24 hours, taking the death toll to 2,013. According to the portal, 58,023 people have recovered from the virus in the province so far.
Furthermore, Pakistan’s death toll also climbed to 5,266 after 69 deaths reported. Sindh has reported 1,795 deaths, Punjab 2,013, KP 1,099, and Balochistan 126.
In addition t this, Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Jammu and Kashmir have collectively recorded 133 new coronavirus cases and two fatalities.
SOPs for the cattle market
Earlier Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government-issued (SOPs) for cattle markets before Eid-ul-Azha in view to protect people from COVID19.
According to SOPs
- Cattle markets would be set up outside the cities
- More small markets would set up to avoid the crowd in one place.
- Arrangements will also be made to avoid congestion around the cattle markets,
- Traffic police would have the responsibility to come up with a plan to avoid traffic congestion.
- No cattle market would set up without registration.
- The elders requested to refrain from entering the markets