American singer Britney Spears told that she has lost most of her gym equipment after a burning accident at her home.
Britney Spears revealed she had accidentally left two candles burning in her home gym.
The singer took to Instagram and informed that she left two candles in the gym and it wrecked most of her equipment.
She shared a video clip, in which she can be heard saying: “Hey, guys! I’m in my gym right now. I haven’t been in here for, like, six months, because I burned my gym down unfortunately.”
“I had two candles, and yeah, one thing led to another, and I burned it down.”
Spears captioned the post: “It was an accident …. but yes …. I burnt it down.”
View this post on Instagram
but yes …. I burnt it down 🙈. I walked past the door to the gym and flames 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm 🚨 went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt 🙏🏼. Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym 🙄🙄🙄 !!!!! But it could be much worse so I’m grateful. Pssss I like working out better outside anyways 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 !!!!
“I walked past the door to the gym and flames BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt.”
“Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym !!!!!”