7 interesting facts about Salman Khan & Madhuri Dixit in ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’
One of Bollywood’s best, Hum Aapke Hain Koun starring the handsome Salman Khan and the beautiful Madhuri Dixit is a cult classic. The film clocked 27 years today and even now when fans watch it, it feels as good as the very first time.
Let’s take a look at the lesser-known facts about the film.
1. The film was a remake of ‘Nadiya Ke Paar‘, which was released in 1982. It was made under Rajshri Productions and starred Sachin, Sadhana Singh, Inder Thakur, Mitali in lead roles.
2. Director Sooraj Barjatya took 2 years to complete the script of the film. The role of Prem was first offered to Aamir Khan but he rejected saying that he did not find the role appealing. Then it was offered to Salman Khan.
3. Didi Tera Devar’ which emerged as the most popular wedding number is inspired from ‘Saare Nabian’. The song ‘Saare Nabian’ was originally sung by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. There are total of 14 songs in the film. Songs like Maye Ni Maye, Joote De Do, Hum Aapke Hain Koun became very popular among the masses.
4. Lata Mangeshkar had retired from accepting awards long back. But the song song ‘Didi Tera Devar’ sung by her became so popular that she was awarded Filmfare Special Award.
5. Madhuri Dixit’s satin purple saree with a backless blouse was reported to have cost Rs 1.5 million. And she was reportedly paid a salary of Rs 27,540,000 for playing the role of Nisha.
6. The film was shot in Ooty and it took four years to complete.
7. The film was also dubbed in Telugu as Premalayam.
The teaser for the 3rd season of ‘Kurulus: Osman' has been released
A teaser for the third season of "Kurulus: Osman" has been released...
A source reveals Britney Spears was given ‘pre-packaged envelopes’ of medication
The news has been shared by former Black Box Security employee and...
Kareena Kapoor gushes as Karisma shares adorable pictures with her father
As they prepared to shoot for The Kapil Sharma Show, Karisma shared...
Ellen DeGeneres recalls on the show's early days: ‘I wanted it to be a happy place'
Host and comedian Ellen DeGeneres reflected on the early days of her...
Ranveer Singh's stunning selfie in a sleek black outfit will help you beat the Monday blues
When Ranveer Singh comes out in luxury, he always manages to turn...