Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Vijay Babu says after got bailed “Silence is the best answer”

Vijay Babu says after got bailed “Silence is the best answer”

Vijay Babu says after got bailed “Silence is the best answer”

Image: Vijay Babu

Advertisement
  • Malayalam actor-producer Vijay Babu was arrested on June 27 for the alleged rape of a novice actress.
  • He was released on bail because he had acquired anticipatory bail on June 22.
  • In his bail note, Vijay said he won’t be provoked and won’t talk to the media.
Advertisement

Malayalam actor-producer Vijay Babu was arrested on June 27 for the alleged rape of a novice actress. He was released on bail because he had acquired anticipatory bail on June 22.

Vijay Babu posted a note and a photo after his bail. The graphic says “Silence is the best answer.”  In the note, Vijay said he won’t be provoked and won’t talk to the media as the court-ordered. He added that truth will win.

“Won’t get provoked irrespective of whatever happens . Won’t talk to media as directed by the honourable court irrespective of any provocation by the media . 100 percent Cooperating with the investigation . At the end truth will prevail . God bless . (sic),” Vijay Babu wrote on Twitter.

The High Court said that the actor could be questioned by police from June 27 to July 3 from 9 am to 5 pm each day. Vijay was let go on a bail bond of Rs 5 lakh and two sureties who had money. He was also told not to say bad things about the actress or her family on social media or anywhere else, and that he couldn’t leave the state without permission from the court.

Monday, Deputy Police Commissioner UV Kuriakose of Kochi said that the man had been arrested (June 27). Vijay Babu would be sent to Kochi by the police to find proof of the alleged rape.

On April 22, a new Malayalam actress said that actor and producer Vijay Babu had raped and abused her. After the complaint, Vijay Babu went live on Facebook and said he was the real victim. Later, He ran away to the UAE and Georgia. On June 1, he came back to Kerala.

Advertisement

Also Read

Anil Kapoor says ‘No Entry’ sequel with Salman Khan is “fantastic”
Anil Kapoor says ‘No Entry’ sequel with Salman Khan is “fantastic”

Anil Kapoor says "No Entry 2" is happening and that Salman is...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Read More News On

Catch all the Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Breaking News Event and Latest News Updates on The BOL News


Download The BOL News App to get the Daily News Update & Follow us on Google News.


End of Article

Next Story