BOL News Reveals Fawad Chaudhry’s Income Tax Details
What are the income tax details of the Federal Minister of science and technology Fawad Chaudhry? BOL News has found.
Senior anchorperson Sami Ibraham has revealed the minister’s income tax details in his talk show.
According to the official documents, Fawad’s value remains Rs 61 lacs 90 thousand 39 rupees in 2015. The value was Rs 72 lac 40 thousand 870 in 2016.
Income in 2017 was Rs 1 crore 49 thousand 60 rupees.
- However, He has Rs 2 crore 67 lacs 9 thousand 500 cash. Total cash in hand is Rs 3 crore 62 lac 46 thousand 661.
- He has Rs 51 lac 11 thousand 558 in summit bank Johar Town Lahore. Rs 45 lac 3 thousand 46 at Gulberg branch.
- He has a dollar account at Standard chartered bank in which the dollar 11 lacs 78 thousand 862 and 9 thousand 468 dollars. This value in Pakistani rupees is 18 crore 65 lac 67 thousand 810.
- He has Rs 40 lac 5 thousand 710 at Bank Alfalah Jhelum branch. His wife Saima has Rs 33 thousand 342 at HBL DHA Lahore. The increase was seen in 2017 and 2018.
- He said in the papers that he owns 1 car. But it was revealed that he owns seven cars.
In addition to this, the minister also owns Jewelry 130 tola worth Rs 20 lacs. But its market value was Rs 65 lacs at that time. Furniture worth Rs 3 lacs. Money present in the account is Rs 1 crore 67 lacs 98 thousand 350 rupees. This information was not present in form B.
Pakistan is going to set up its own Medical Equipment Industry
Today, Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry in a press...
Fawad Chaudhry with dishonest and fraudulent mindset has concealed Assets worth Millions
Fawad Chaudhry lied to the Election Commission of Pakistan to hide Assets...
Disqualification sword hangs over Fawad Chaudhry's head
A petition has been filed against the federal Minister of Science and...
How can Fawad Chauhdry's wives own property worth million? Here are the facts!
A new information has been revealed before the public that Federal Minister...
Fawad Chaudhry exploits nomination papers, here is how
Federal Minister of science and technology Fawad Chaudhry has shown his assets...