Federal Minister of science and technology Fawad Chaudhry has shown his assets in the nomination papers, BOL News found those documents.
Anchor Sami Ibrahim showed those nomination documents to the viewers. He thoroughly discussed all the property the minister owns.
Details mentioned in Form B of nomination papers
- According to Form B, land 41 Kinaal 14 Marla is located at Check number 119-EB Tehsil Arif Wala, District Pakpatan.
- According to nomination papers, Fawad has an investment first law company worth Rs 50,000.
- Money brought from abroad is Rs 95, 670.
- Money brought from abroad was Rs 95,670. But Fawad made investment of Rs 12 lac 50 thousands on his wife’s name. He made investment through the money brought from abroad.
- Fawad’s two wives Saima Ijaz and Dr. Hiba.
- Saima Ijaz lives at House no+ 863 W block DHA Lahore. Dr. Hiba lives in Centaurus.
- According to Form B, Fawad gave a loan of Rs 1 crore 45 lacs to his uncle (mamu).
- According to form B, Fawad paid Rs 40 lacs for the plot given by Supreme court Bar Association
- Value of insurance policy, as said, is Rs 25 lacs.
- Fawad owns a Honda civic worth Rs 24 lac 35 thousand.
- Saima has 2 cars, Dr. Hiba has 2 cars. 3 cars are present in Ludhar.
- Fawad Chaudhry concealed documents of assets
- FC nomination papers
- Nomination papers were submitted on 7 June 2018