Federal Minister of Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry has declared his assets to contest election 2020. However, it is revealed that he has not disclosed some of his major assets.
In a talk show Tajzia, BOL News host Sami Ibrahim revealed shocking points of Fawad’s property. He said that the minister has not disclosed all the assets during election.
Sami Ibrahim showed what Fawad Chaudhry has mentioned in Form B of nomination papers that were submitted on 7 June 2018. He also said that the details were mentioned about assets the minister has till 30 June 2017.
Here are the details of assets Fawad Chaudhry has not disclosed
• Fawad did not give money to party, but actually, receipt of Rs 50,000 is present.
• Kitabistan paper products were named on Hiba. It was not shown before.
• Form B 2018: Investment convenience store private limited was shown in 2017 whereas it was shown in business in 2018.
• Form B 2018: Fawad gave a loan of Rs 1 crore 5 lac to wife for convenience store private limited. From where did this money come from?
• Fawad bought prize bonds worth Rs 65 lacs.
• He gave Rs 35 lac to his wife.
• Form B 2018: 70 tola jewelry worth Rs 10 lac 50 thousand was added.
• He has Rs 2 crore 67 lacs 9 thousand 500 cash. Total cash in hand is Rs 3 crore 62 lac 46 thousands 661.
• He has Rs 51 lac 11 thousands 558 in summit bank Johar Town Lahore. Rs 45 lac 3 thousands 46 at Gulberg branch.
• He has a dollar account at Standard chartered bank in which dollar 11 lacs 78 thousands 862 and 9 thousand 468 dollar. This value in Pakistani rupees is 18 crore 65 lac 67 thousands 810.
• He has Rs 40 lac 5 thousand 710 at Bank Alfalah Jhelum branch. His wife Saima has Rs 33 thousands 342 at HBL DHA Lahore. Increase was seen in 2017 and 2018.