A new information has been revealed before the public that Federal Minister of Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry has two wives.
BOL News anchor Sami Ibrahim revealed shocking details about the life of the federal Minister. He revealed that Fawad Chaudhry has two wives named Saima Ijaz and Dr. Hiba.
Surprisingly, both owns huge assets and money.
In a recent show Tajzia, Sami Ibrahim revealed how much property both the wives own.
According to the details,
- Saima Ijaz lives at House no+ 863 W block DHA Lahore. Dr. Hiba lives in Centaurus.
- Saima Ijaz has 2 cars, Dr. Hiba has 2 cars. 3 cars are present in Ludhar.
- Money brought from abroad by Fawad was Rs 95,670. But Fawad made investment of Rs 12 lac 50 thousands on his wife’s name. He made investment through the money brought from abroad.
- Kitabistan paper products were named on Dr. Hiba. It was not shown in the nomination papers.
- Form B 2018: Investment convenience store private limited was shown in 2017 whereas it was shown in business in 2018.
- Form B 2018: Fawad gave a loan of Rs 1 crore 5 lac to wife for convenience store private limited. From where did this money come from?
- Fawad bought prize bonds worth Rs 65 lacs.
- He gave Rs 35 lac to his wife.
- Form B 2018: 70 tola jewelry worth Rs 10 lac 50 thousand was added.
- Fawad has Rs 40 lac 5 thousand 710 at Bank Alfalah Jhelum branch. His wife Saima has Rs 33 thousands 342 at HBL DHA Lahore. Increase was seen in 2017 and 2018.
- Jewelry 130 tola worth Rs 20 lacs. But its market value was Rs 65 lacs at that time. Furniture worth Rs 3 lacs. Money present in the account is Rs 1 crore 67 lacs 98 thousands 350 rupees. This information was not present in form B.