Diet plan Day 1-Have some chopped spinach on Saturday
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is difficult for everyone. It is because we need to follow a strict diet plan to cut off stubborn fats from the body. A diet plan must compose of all the essential nutrients a body requires in a balanced proportion.
An international health magazine recently posted a weekly diet plan for weight loss. Unlike the others, this 7-day chart seems quite satisfying and reliable. I am here posting a diet plan for Saturday (Tomorrow). Keep following BOL News to find plans of rest of the days.
- Frittata made with 3 large egg whites, 2 tablespoons diced bell peppers, 2 teaspoons chopped spinach, 2 tablespoons part-skim shredded mozzarella, and 2 teaspoons pesto 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 small bran muffin
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt with 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed and 1/2 cup diced pear
- 4 ounces of sliced turkey breast
- Tomato-cucumber salad made with 5 slices tomato, 1/4 cup sliced cucumber, 1 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme, and 1 tablespoon fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 medium orange
- Smoothie made with 3/4 cup skim milk, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt, and 1/4 cup sliced strawberries (Psst: Here are more weight loss smoothie ideas.)
- 4 ounces red snapper baked with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon no-sodium seasoning
- 1 cup spaghetti squash with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup steamed green beans with 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
Pfizer-BioNTech claims vaccine safe for children aged 5-11
Pfizer and BioNTech stated that their mutually manufactured coronavirus vaccine was safe...
Pakistan observes a decline in COVID-19 cases
Pakistan has reported less than 50 daily COVID-19 deaths for the first...
Nearly 2 MLN people have died in a year from work-related stress: UN Agencies
Nearly 2 million people have died from work-related reasons each year, including...
Pakistan receives 0.5 mln doses of Sputnik vaccine from Russia
Pakistan has received 0.5 million doses of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine, stated...
COVID may infect a higher proportion of pregnant women: ICMR study
The SARC-CoV-2 virus, that causes coronavirus, has been shown to infect a...