Enjoy the amazing diet plan with juicy and energetic food on Wednesday
I posted a diet plan yesterday to let you follow today. Now, began preparing your schedule for Wednesday with this diet plan.
You can add/omit any item if you like, but make sure meals you choose should be healthy ones.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is difficult for everyone. It is because we need to follow a strict diet plan to cut off stubborn fats from the body. A diet plan must compose of all the essential nutrients a body requires in a balanced proportion.
An international health magazine recently posted a weekly diet plan for weight loss. Unlike the others, this 7-day chart seems quite satisfying and reliable. I am here posting a diet plan for Wednesday (Tomorrow). Keep following BOL News to find plans of the rest of the days.
- Omelet made with 4 egg whites and 1 whole egg, 1/4 cup chopped broccoli, 2 tablespoons each fat-free refried beans, diced onion, diced mushrooms, and salsa
- Quesadilla made with 1/2 of one small corn tortilla (roti) and 1 tablespoon low-fat jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt with 1 sliced apple and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Salad made with 2 cups chopped Romaine, 4 ounces grilled chicken, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 1/2 cup diced mushrooms, 2 tablespoons shredded low-fat cheddar, and 1 tablespoon low-fat Caesar dressing
- 1 medium nectarine (or peach)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 fat-free mozzarella string cheese stick
- 1 medium orange
- 4 ounces shrimp, grilled or sauteed with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 medium artichoke, steamed
- 1/2 cup whole wheat couscous with 2 tablespoons diced bell pepper, 1/4 cup garbanzo beans, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro (or coriander), and 1 tablespoon fat-free honey mustard dressing