Keto diet is one of the most effective ways to reduce weight by consuming healthy fats. In the previous post, you have been given a Keto diet plan for day 2, in which different delicious recipes were given. Have you tried any one of those?
The ketogenic diet (or, for short, keto diet) is a low-carb, high-fat diet that offers many health benefits.
It involves a drastic reduction in the intake of carbohydrates and its replacement with fat. This lowering of carbohydrates places the body in a metabolic condition called ketosis. When this happens your body becomes incredibly energy-efficient in burning fat.
Diet Plan For Day3:
Here are the recipes for your 3rd-day diet plan.
Dairy-free keto latte
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 pinch vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or ground ginger
How To Cook:
It is the simplest and easiest breakfast you can ever cook.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a blender. You need to be fast so the eggs in the boiling water don’t cook! Drink instantly.
Keto avocado and goat-cheese salad
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 2 avocados
- 4 oz. lettuce
- 4 oz. walnuts
- 1 tbsp lemons, the juice
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper
How to Cook:
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and place the parchment paper in a baking dish.
- Cut the goat cheese into half-inch (~1 cm) slices and place in a baking dish. Bake in the upper rack until golden.
- Cut the avocado into bits, then place it on top of the lettuce. Add the goat cheese. Sprinkle nuts.
- Make the dressing using an electric mixer with the lemon juice, mayonnaise, olive oil and butter. Season to taste, using salt and pepper.
- 4 eggs
- 6 oz. shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone
- 3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 oz. shredded cheese
- 1½ oz. pepperoni
- olives (optional)
- 2 oz. leafy greens
- olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
How to Cook:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Start with crust making. Crack eggs into a bowl of medium size, and add shredded cheese. To combine, give it a good stir.
- Use a spatula on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to spread the cheese and egg batter on. You can make two circles or a large rectangular pizza. Bake 15 minutes in the oven until the pizza crust is golden. Remove and let it cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread the tomato sauce over the crust, and sprinkle oregano. Top it with cheese and add pepperoni and olives.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.