Skin’s texture changes with age and the body’s development. However, signs of sagginess can also appear young as you do not consume enough nutrients.
People go for applying skin tightening creams and products, which leave side effects. However, there are natural ingredients you can use to remove skin sagginess.
Apple Cider vinegar
You cannot imagine how much wonders apple cider can do to your body. One of its amazing health benefits is it helps tighten your skin. It also helps to remove fine lines and wrinkles.
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water well.
- Massage your face and neck with this solution.
- Let it dry naturally and then wash it off.
Rosewater is a natural ingredient you can use for various problems. This miraculous item helps to remove sagginess and exfoliates the skin. In addition to these, rose water is also used to cure eye problems.
All you need is rose water.
The method of applying rose water is simple, apply it on your face and neck before going to bed. Keep it overnight and wash your face in the morning.
Lemon & olive oil
Olive oil is also good for tightening the skin. Antioxidants such as vitamins A and E present in the oil provide anti-aging benefits. On the other hand, lemon juice is optimum for cleaning facial skin pores. Vitamin C present in the lemon increases the amount of collagen that removes sagginess and wrinkles.
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice to olive oil.
- Mix well and apply this mixture on your face.
- Leave it for half an hour and later wash your face with lukewarm water.
Cucumber is another best food item that refreshes the skin and brings the glow. A cucumber mask is one of the best options to treat saggy skin.
- Grind half a cucumber and squeeze it through a strainer to extract its juice. Apply this juice on your face and leave it on until it dries. Rinse it off with cool water. Use this remedy once daily.
- You can make a face mask with 2 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice, 1 egg white, and 3-5 drops of vitamin E oil. Apply this mask on your face and neck, leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cool water. Use this mask once a week.
- You can also combine 1 tablespoon each of grated cucumber and plain yogurt. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat several times a week to tighten the sagging skin.