The nutritious soup of carrot and beetroot is the only answer during the freezy season to solve all your skin and hair issues.
The decrease in climate dramatically transforms our hair and skin. Most among us face issues like dry skin or dead hair. The worst part is that we feel too cold and lazy to take measures including daily oil massage, face packs, and others. Winters prohibit us from bringing our beauty routine into additional measures, but this is the same time we love to cook. So through our diet, why not take care of our beauty standards?
Benefits of Carrot on Skin & hair
In addition to providing antioxidants and vitamin C that help enhance immunity. Carrots are a good source of vitamin A, beta-carotene, and silicon, all of which significantly enhance the quality of skin, hair, and nails.
Benefits of Beetroot on Skin & hair
Beetroot, much like carrot, is also abundant in vitamin C. A significant amount of vitamin A, calcium, and iron are also provided by the dark pink vegetable.
- 1 carrot
- 1 beetroot
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tsp. grated garlic
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- few drops of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Steam the butter in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds. If they begin to crackle then add ginger and garlic. Fry all together until brown.
- Along with some salt, add chopped carrot and beetroot. Add about one glass of water and cook under heat.
- Leave the cooked ingredients until they cool down and then add the blend to make a paste.
- Pour the paste back into a pan and heat it. Add black pepper powder and lemon juice. Lastly, garnish it with coriander leaves and serve.
The must-try nutritious soup can serve around 2 persons.