Meghan Markle seems to enjoy her holiday moments well. She has often opened up about dishes and cocktail she likes to have on holidays.
The Duchess of Sussex has shared her go-to decorations while speaking to Grazia in 2015. Her decorations included garlands placed around mirrors and white flowers. She has also talked about her favorite dishes.
She has once shared the recipe for the almond spiced cocktail that she loves to serve the guests during the holidays.
Have a look at Meghan Markle’s cocktail’s recipe:
Ingredients for cocktail
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- tsp cardamom
- 1tsp of powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp of clove
- 6-8 dried dates soaked in water
- your favorite bourbon (you can exclude it as well0
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish.
- At first, blend all the ingredients (except the alcohol) in a blender and move it to a small saucepan.
- Heat at low flame until heat. Then, add 4-6 ounces into the pot
- Then, pour each drink and garnish it with a cinnamon stick
However, if you want a cold cocktail, shake the blended ingredients hard in a cocktail shaker and serve in glasses with a cinnamon rim on the glass. Just omit the heating process. Enjoy your drink!
Earlier, Shilpa Shetti shared her recipe to make a banana break with no refined sugar. A sweet food item with no refined sugar seems interesting!