Prawn Pepper Fry Recipe: How to make this tempting fiery appetizer?
Bored of the same old chicken appetizers? Let this prawn pepper fry shine through instead. It is quick to make and will surely leave you wanting for more.
Check out the recipe below:
500 gms Prawns
1/2 cup Chopped onions
1/4 cup Curry Leaves
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp Haldi
1/2 tsp Red chili powder
1 tsp Lime juice
Chopped coriander for garnishing
1. In a bowl take cleaned prawns, add salt and turmeric and let it sit for 10 mins.
2. In a pan, heat some oil and sauté the prawns until they are light pink.
3. Take them off the heat and let them sit.
4. Now in the same pan, add ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, onions and mix until everything is soft and cooked.
5. Now add the prawns, red chili powder, and salt.
6. Cover and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
7. Lastly add the pepper powder and cook for another couple of minutes.
8. Take off the heat and add lime juice, garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Dairy foods can help you avoid a heart attack
Scientists discovered that persons who consume foods like butter, cream, and cheese...
An increase in Dengue Fever cases reported in Islamabad
An increase has been reported in the dengue fever cases in the...
Pakistan to spend on health sector in 2021-22, Asad Umar
Federal Minister for Planning Development and Special Initiatives, Asad Umar stated that...
Why frozen lemons are amazing?
We enjoy sharing fun, easy tips with you that have been around...
Amazing Hydrogen Peroxide uses you didn’t even know about
Hydrogen peroxide is perhaps one of the most useful things you have...