Sehat Sahulat Program is a step to provide certain health facilities to the underprivileged citizens of Pakistan.
Sehat cardholders will avail the following benefits:
- All beneficiaries will be entitled to free-of-cost hospitalization, emergency services, in-patient services (all medical and surgical cases), injuries, referral transportation, maternity services, and free follow-ups and consultancy.
- In addition to this, the applicant can also use a card for treatment of diseases including cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus, burns and road traffic accidents, last-stage renal diseases and dialysis’, chronic diseases (TB, Hep A/B/C, HIV, chronic liver disease), organ failure, oncology, and neurosurgical services.
Steps to apply for the Sehat Insaf Card
Here are the steps to avail Sehat Sahulat Services. But first, you will have to apply for a Sehat Insaf Card. Here is the guide:
Send a text message with your CNIC number to verify your eligibility progress. You will be asked to get your Sehat Insaf Card from a card distribution center in your district if you are eligible.
If you are eligible, you will receive this text message with details.
Visit the link and enter your details to check your eligibility online.
After getting your Sehat insaf card, collect information about documents required to avail of the service. You will be asked to submit the following documents whilst visiting a government/private healthcare facility:
- Sehat Insaf Card
- Original CNIC
- In case of child treatment: B-Form
How to use Sehat Insaf card?
You may go to the dedicated SSP representative counter for further assistance after reaching the empaneled hospital. The SSP staff will verify your Sehat Insaf card, and will also help you go to the relevant hospital department for the treatment.
Keep in mind that:
- Get the treatment free of cost,
- The cost of treatment after the patient has been admitted to the hospital shall be charged from the Sehat Insaf Card.
The SSP representative may ask you to provide feedback on availing Sehat Sahulat Program. Call at 0800-09009 to provide feedback.