Various procedures these days have become digitalized in Pakistan. You can check various necessary bills online through these websites and guidelines.
How to check your bill? WAPDA
There are two options you can use. First, you can check the bill through this mobile application.
Or, you can also check it through these steps:
- Locate your reference number. A reference number is always mentioned somewhere.
- Enter a 14-digit Numerical Reference Number in the given box.
- Double-check your reference number for any discrepancies
- Click on the submit button after correctly entering your reference number.
- The system automatically generates your current electricity bill.
- Print your bill.
List of distribution companies in Pakistan:
You can see the complete list of distribution companies in Pakistan here below:
Subsidiaries of WAPDA, each company is responsible for specific regions in which electricity is being provided:
- Sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO)
- Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO)
- Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
- Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)
- Peshawar Electric Power Company (PESCO)
- Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)
- Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO)
- Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO)
- K-Electric (formerly KESC)
- Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO)
- Tribal Electric Supply Company (TESCO)
If you want to check your bill, visit google, type the name of the electricity distribution company responsible for your district and add Online Bill at the end of it. Now, click on the search button and visit the first link.
How to check the bill? Sui Northern Gas Company
Follow the link and enter your consumer reference number.