The government of Pakistan has launched the “Prime Minister of Pakistan Online Complaint Cell” to facilitate the citizens.
This online facility is managed by the PM performance delivery unit (PMDU). Local citizens often face various problems. The purpose of launching this Online Complaint Cell is to provide citizens opportunities to communicate with government officials and have their issues resolved quickly.
How to lodge a complaint?
- Download the Pakistan Citizen Portal app from Google Play Store or iphone’s app store.
- Launch the app after it is downloaded.
- Create an account on the citizen portal.
- You will see the app home screen after the account is created. At the home screen, you will find all complaint history such as total complaints, open complaints, dropped complaints, etc.
- You will find this icon “+” on the screen. Tap on it.
- You will be given two options: “become a corona relief tiger” and “New Complaint”.
- Tap on “new complaint”.
- Now, you will find different categories for complaints such as agriculture, banking, education, etc.
- Select the category that is related to your problem.
- After that, choose the subcategory of the complaint that is related to your issue.
- Now, mention all the required details in the form and tap on submit.
- The complaint will be sent to the concerned authorities and you will be notified about the due time.
How to create an account on Pakistan Citizen Portal?
- Download the app. After that, you will be asked if you’re a Pakistani national, an Overseas Pakistani, or a Foreigner. Select the option.
- After that, enter your mobile number and full name.
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Type username and password. Write your email address as well.
- Type your CNIC number with other required details
- Finally, tap on register to complete the registration process.