The Government of Pakistan has introduced a new Online Passport renewal service a few months ago for the convenience of its people.
The e-service allows the Pakistani people to renew their passport online by just following a few easy steps. However, this online facility is only available for Pakistani citizens around the world.
Here is how you can renew your passport online without wasting your precious time.
- Click on the “Get Started” button on the website.
- Register your account.
- If you live in Pakistan, You will get an SMS and email code for registration.
- If you are abroad all required codes will be sent via email only.
- Then you have to create an application for the Renewal of your machine-readable passport and have to provide details for your application.
- Provide your address for machine-readable passport delivery.
- Pay Fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Provide the required personal details.
- Provide your present and permanent addresses.
- Upload your photograph and the supporting documents required by the application.
- Download the form, capture the 4 fingerprints asked by the system.
- Set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG, and Grayscale. Scan and upload the form.
- Review the information you provided, sign the declaration, and then submit the application.