Now you can verify your CNIC with NADRA online instead of going to its office and standing in a long queue for your turn.
The online service provided by NADRA is quick and convenient. With this online verification, people living in Pakistan or abroad can have their identification documents at their doorstep.
Here is how you can verify your CNIC with NADRA online by following the under easy steps.
Pak Identity Registration
- Open the link https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate.
- Click on ‘Create a New Account’.
- Next up, you have to fill out a form and provide all the details such as your name, mobile number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Once you’re done providing all the information, you have to click on ‘save and continue’.
- A verification code will be sent to you via email or SMS.
- Enter the code and click on ‘Verify’.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login page.
Verifying your CNIC
- After logging in, you need to accept the terms and conditions of the service. Select the “I have read and accepted the terms and conditions” box by clicking on it.
- Now click on ‘Accept and Continue’.
- Next up, you will see different options on the screen such as applying for CNIC online, Family Registration Certificate, and Verisys services.
- Click on ‘Verisys Services’.
- On the next screen, you shall be asked to top up your account using the credit/debit card or by using the ‘NADRA e-Sahulat’ service.
- After paying the fee with your debit or credit card, you shall have to fill in the required details.
- In the next step, you will have to sign the declaration.
- Once that’s done, you shall be able to view all the desired information.