Many of the users do not want to write in English and prefer to use the Urdu language to communicate their message.
As Urdu is Pakistan’s national language, many of the people use it as the first language but the software which are available in the country do not allow to write in Urdu.
Now, you can write Urdu in MS Office, all you have to do is follow the easy steps given below.
- Go to settings. You can open settings by typing settings in the search box. You can access the search box from the task-bar.
- After opening the settings app in Windows 10, you will see different options that are available on your screen.
- Select Time & Language option by clicking on it.
- Now click on Language.
- You will see the preferred language option at the bottom. Click on Add a preferred language.
- Search Urdu and click on it
- Click on Next to install Urdu as the preferred language. The windows will download the Urdu language pack and install the package for you.
- Open MS Word and change the default language to Urdu.
- You can change the default language by clicking on Review on the menu bar of MS Word and then click on language.
- Change the default language to Urdu. Now you can write Urdu in MS Wor