IRGC Chief warns to turn attackers’ land into ‘main battlefield’

Aizbah KhanWeb Editor

21st Sep, 2019. 11:49 pm
The chief of Iran’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC)

The chief of Iran’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Major General Hossein Salami said we are ready for “any scenario,” and remains determined to fight back “until the full destruction of any aggressor.

While doing media talk Major General Hossein Salami has vowed to shoot down all drones violating the nation’s airspace and repel any aggressor.

The IRGC chief said “Whoever wants their land to become the main battlefield, go ahead.”

Major General Hossein Salami vowed to take stern action against all foreign drones violating the Iran’s borders.

The warning came from the IRGC chief after the United States accused Iran of destroyed Saudi oil sites.

On September 14 Drone attacks have set Saudi Arabia’s two major oil facilities of Aramco on fire.

First drone hit Abqaiq, site of Aramco’s largest oil processing plant, while a second drone attack started fires in the Khurais oilfield.

Security teams have controlled the fire, which caused massive loss.

Drone attacks have been verified by the interior ministry of Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adel Al-Jubeir said that the attacks were an “extension of the Iranian regime’s hostile and outlawed behavior.”

However, Iran has denied involvement in the attack.

Responsibility was claimed by Yemen’s Houthis.

After the attack Saudi Arabia displayed Iranian drones and cruise missiles that it said were used in an attack against Aramco facilities at the weekend.

The attacks were “unquestionably” sponsored by Iran but investigations are still underway to pinpoint the exact launch location, defense ministry spokesman Col. Turki Al-Maliki said at a news conference in Riyadh.

However he said that the strikes came from the north and definitely not come from Yemen, where Houthi militants claimed they had been launched from on Saturday.

Adsense 300 x 250