Double Click 728 x 90
Double Click 900 x 250

Are American military now mercenaries?


Aizbah KhanWeb Editor

14th Jan, 2020. 07:06 pm
Adsense 160 x 600
Trump

American President Donald Trump said that he sent troops to Saudi Arabia and made them pay the US in return.

According to the details, in an interview with the American TV channel, Trump said: “Saudi Arabia is paying us for [our troops]. We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia.”

“I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”

Earlier on October last year, the Pentagon  approved the deployment of 3,000 additional US soldiers and military equipment to Saudi Arabia after attacks on two Saudi Aramco plants, including the world’s biggest oil processing facility on September.

Attacks on Saudi oil facilities an act of war by Iran: Mike Pompeo

Trump has also repeatedly said he would force states to pay for US protection, often in reference to Gulf States.

Tension mount between Iran and America after the killing of the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ elite Quds Force, Gen Qassem Soleimani  by US drone strike.

Trump also defended targeted killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani and said Iran appears to be “standing down” and Americans should be “extremely grateful and happy” with the outcome.

Trump insists for 2019 Noble Prize

Iran fires ballistic missiles at U.S. troops in Iraq

On Wednesday, Iran launched 15 ballistic missiles against US targets in Iraq to retaliate Gen Qassem Soleimani’s killing by US drone strike.

His killing has raised fears of a wider war in the Middle East.

The target was Al-Asad airbase in Iraq which houses US & coalition forces.

This is a direct route to war between Iran and US.

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards confirmed they fired the missiles to retaliate for last week’s killing of Iranian commander.

The statement advised the US to withdraw its troops from the region to prevent more deaths.

Trump responds to Iran missile attack with a carefree statement

United States (US) President Donald Trump has responded to Iran ballistic missiles attack here on Wednesday (today).

Hour-after Iran’s attack at US troop bases in Iraq, President Donald Trump tweeted: “All is well”.

Trump, in his care-free reactionary statement said, “Casualty and damage assessments are ongoing”, but adds, “So far, so good!.”

Iran’s claim

Iran claimed that at least eighty Americans are reportedly killed during Iran missile attacks on US targets.

According to Iranian media, 80 people killed during Iran missile attacks on US targets in Iraq.

Iranian state television said none of Iran’s missiles that attacked US targets intercepted.

Iran launched 15 missiles against US troops at two Iraqi military bases, Iranian state TV said.

Iranian state television, citing an informed source, said that Iran has 100 other targets in its sights if US takes any retaliatory measures.

According to Iranian army, US must withdraw its troops from the Middle East

 

Adsense 300 x 250

Download BOL News App for latest news