Following the ongoing deadly Coronavirus pandemic, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) government has stressed on people to adhere to the virus’ precautions all time.
The health ministry of UAE has stressed on the need to strictly follow all COVID-19 precautionary measures to curb the spread across the country.
Moreover, here we have a list for the visitors so that they should know about the regulations during the holiday season.
What is allowed and what isn’t? Find out.
- Some public events will be allowed, provided they have received approval from the relevant authorities. Concerts can be held after receiving approval from authorities.
- Workplace celebrations are cancelled and restricted to the hanging of flags, balloons, etc. While gatherings to watch shows are not permitted.
- Private parties are gatherings are restricted. At public events that have been approved by the relevant authorities, areas of isolation of sick individuals must be provided.
Any gathering needs to adhere to five basic principles:
- Ensuring public health – people need to wear masks and workers should be trained on health and safety guidelines.
- The physical distance of two metres should be implemented at all times.
- Adhering to the policies and regulations for the event.
- You can hold remote digital celebrations only. However, the event should not last for longer than three to four hours.
- The rules call for continuous sterilization and cleaning each hour for all public facilities.