Let’s prepare a yummy yogurt salad for snacks on Thursday!
I posted a diet plan yesterday to let you follow today. Now, began preparing your schedule for Thursday with this diet plan.
You can add/omit any item if you like, but make sure the meals you choose should be healthy ones.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is difficult for everyone. It is because we need to follow a strict diet plan to cut off stubborn fats from the body. A diet plan must compose of all the essential nutrients a body requires in a balanced proportion.
An international health magazine recently posted a weekly diet plan for weight loss. Unlike the others, this 7-day chart seems quite satisfying and reliable. I am here posting a diet plan for Thursday (Tomorrow). Keep following BOL News to find plans for the rest of the days.
- 1 light whole-grain English muffin with 1 tablespoon nut butter and 1 tablespoon sugar-free fruit spread
- 1 wedge honeydew (or other melon)
- 1 cup skim milk
- Any meat slices
- Yogurt parfait made with 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt, 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries or raspberries, and 2 tablespoons low-fat granola
- A wrap made with 4 ounces thinly sliced lean roast beef, 1 6-inch whole-wheat tortilla, 1/4 cup shredded lettuce, 3 medium tomato slices, 1 teaspoon horseradish, and 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup pinto beans or lentils with 1 teaspoon chopped basil and 1 tablespoon light Caesar dressing
- 8 baked corn chips with 2 tablespoons guacamole (or fruit salad)
- 4 ounces grilled halibut (or another kind of fish)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms sauteed with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion, and 1 cup green beans
- Salad made with 1 cup arugula, 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes, and 1 teaspoon balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup warm unsweetened applesauce with 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt,
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (or walnut if pecans are not available) and dash cinnamon