WhatsApp makes communication simple and it is the most popular app but some time it gets frustrated when it comes to message someone who is not in your contact list.
But did you know that you can send Whatsapp messages without adding the number in your contact list.
May be you can find this process a little confusing if you are not very experienced using smartphone.
But once you get to know the complete process it will be definitely a piece of cake for you every time you want to message someone who is not in your contact list.
- Open browser on your smartphone.
- Type the following link in the search bar: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXX (In place of the Xs type the phone number of the person you want to contact, including the country code, but without the + sign.)
- Press ‘enter‘ on your smartphone.
- A WhatsApp window will open asking if you want to send a message to that phone number. Press on ‘send message‘.
- You will be redirected to WhatsApp automatically with the ‘start chatting‘ window to the person whose number you entered in your Smartphone.