We feel happy because of the hormones, so it is important that we know about these four hormones which make a person feel happy.
When we exercise, our body releases endorphins to deal with the pain so that we can enjoy the exercise. In addition, when we watch comedy, read jokes, this hormone is produced in our body. So for a dose of this happiness-producing hormone, we should exercise at least 20 minutes a day and watch some jokes and comedy videos.
In the journey of life, we accomplish many small and big tasks, when we complete a task our body releases dopamine and that makes us happy.
When we are praised for our work in the office or at home, we feel successful and good, this feeling is due to dopamine.
When we do something for others, serotonin is released and makes us feel happy.
Providing useful information on the Internet, sharing good information with people, answering people’s questions on blogs, Quora and Facebook, inviting people to Islam or your good ideas all produce serotonin and we feel happy.
When we get close to other human beings our body release oxytocin.
When we shake hands or hug our friends or family, the body releases oxytocin
It’s easy to be happy:
- We need to exercise every day to get endorphins.
- We can get DopaMine by completing small tasks.
- Get serotonin by helping others.
- And last but not least, hug your kids, spend time with family and get oxytocin from friends.
That way we will be happy and when we are happy, it will be easier for us to deal with our problems and challenges.
- Encourage them to play physical games on the ground in addition to mobile or video games. (Endorphins)
- Appreciate your child for small and big achievements. Appreciate (dopamine).
- Get your child in the habit of sharing things and helping others. (serotonin)
- Give physical affection to your babies. (Oxytocin)
Be happy. Keep sharing joys.