MDCAT 2020 Sample Paper: The Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) has released the sample paper for the Medical and Dental College Admission Test.
Here is the MDCAT 2020 Sample Paper
• Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs): 200
• Time Allowed for Admission Test: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
• Each Question has 4 options. Select the most appropriate option.
• Fill the correct bubble on the answer sheet, corresponding to the question paper code.
• Answering more than one option will not be considered for marking.
• Avoid cutting, overwriting, and erasing.
• Fill the answer sheet with black / blue ball point only.
The MDCAT 2020 Admission Test will be take place on 15th November 2020, and will be administered by NUMS, the National University of Medical Sciences.
Earlier today PMC announced syllabus for admission test
Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) said Monday that the registration for The Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) will be open next week.
PMC in its official Twitter handle announced that:
“Registration for MDCAT will be open in the coming week.”
PMC further said:
“All details will be published on various media and PMC’s website for ease of students’ viewership.”
Registration for MDCAT will be open in the coming week. All details will be published on various media and PMC’s website for ease of students’ viewership.
— Pakistan Medical Commission (@pmc_org) October 19, 2020