Muslims from around the globe are gearing up for the holy month of Ramadan which is dedicated to worship, charity and community.
The Ramadan 2021 day first will fall on April 14 (Wednesday) in Pakistan with an aim to seek forgiveness from Almighty Allah to its best.
The fast is usually broken with dates and a small drink of water, juice or any other drink.
To celebrate the entire month, what food or drink you choose is the actual key. Muslims begin their fast from a predawn suhoor to a post-sunset iftar.
However, here we have a next-level Cinnamon Date Shake recipe to make your Ramadan meal more exciting and refreshing.
Undoubtedly, it will add a pack of protein and nutrients to keep you active throughout your fast. It would be delightful if you break your fast as a twist on traditional dates.
Take A Look At The Recipe:
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 6 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- A few drops of liquid stevia, or 1 teaspoon granulated stevia
- Place the almonds in a storage container, add enough water to cover, cover the container, and soak overnight. Drain and rinse.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the soaked almonds with 2 cups water and pulse until smooth.
- Strain, if needed (if you pulse enough, it should not need straining because a little texture is nice), and return the almond milk to the blender.
- Add the banana and pulse until smooth. Add the dates, cinnamon, vanilla, stevia, and ice and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy.