Bahrain removes India from its “red list” and lowers travel restrictions
Bahrain has removed India from its “red list,” according to a recent COVID travel update, and has lifted travel restrictions for Indians. Now that India is no longer on the red list, Indian nationals with valid visas, as well as Indian residents of Bahrain, can enter the country.
On September 3, the Bahraini government withdrew India from the red list. The decision was made just days after V Muraleedharan, Minister of State (MEA), visited Bahrain and held bilateral negotiations with Bahrain’s Foreign Minister, Rashid Alzayani.
1) Travelers will need to present a negative RT-PCR test certificate with a QR code before boarding the plane.
2) The PCR results must not be older than 72 hours of departure.
3) Travelers will have to undergo three RT-PCR tests; first, on the day of arrival, second on the fifth day, and the last on the 10th day after arrival.
4) Passengers under six years of age do not need any tests.
5) If someone is found positive for the virus, he/she would be quarantined for 10 days at their residence or a licensed government facility.
Bahrain has changed its travel policies for international visitors. The new rule prevents persons from entering the country who have traveled from or transited through red-listed countries within 14 days of their anticipated arrival in Bahrain. Only Bahraini nationals and residents are immune from the prohibition.
Pakistan exit UK's travel red list
Pakistan will finally exit the United Kingdom's red list on September 22...
PIA to operate a special flight to Damascus Arbaeen
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has started a special flight operation to Syria’s...
SpiceJet reports the dispatch of 38 new direct flight
The aircraft additionally dispatch direct flights interfacing Delhi with Male, the capital...
Free Pfizer booster shots for health workers in Sindh
According to a notification published by the health department of Sindh, free...
Announced the new fare sale for US Travelers by Etihad Airways
for the vaccinated travelers in early September After removing the quarantine conditions,...