Food blogger eating ‘fire panipuri’ video goes viral
The vendor is shown in a viral video requesting a customer to open her mouth while he feeds her the fire panipuri. Instead of serving the crunchy snacks filled up with tangy water, the vendor decided to light it up and serve the flaming food.
The stuffed panipuri seemed to have camphor in it which was lit up to add the fiery twist. The food has drawn comparisons to the fire paan, a popular snack in many parts of the country.
Krupali Patel who is a food blogger shared the video and revealed that she tried the flaming panipuri on the streets of Ahmedabad. While most wanted to know if it was safe to consume.
Sharing the video on Instagram, she wrote “Okay bye” with a fire emoji
View this post on Instagram
Download BOL News App for latest news