The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Wednesday announced that the National Command and Operations Center (NCOC) has allowed the full capacity of spectators at the National Stadium, Karachi, for the Pakistan-West indies T20I and ODI series.
The West Indies team is scheduled to arrive in Karachi on December 9.
The first of the three T20Is will be played at National Stadium on December 13, followed by the second and third T20Is on December 14 and 16 respectively.
Both teams will come face to face in the first ODI of the three-match series on December 18, while second and third ODIs will be played on December 20and 22 respectively. The ODI series will be a part of the ICC World Cup Super League.
Pakistan has won 17 T20Is this year with 9 wins off the last 10 matches.
Read more: NCOC allows full capacity at National Stadium for Pak-WI series
The NCOC directed the PCB that only fully vaccinated people will be allowed to enter the stadium. The authority further mentioned that all children above the age of 12, who are fully vaccinated, will be allowed to enter the venue, while no vaccination is required for the children below the age of 12. The spectators will only be allowed to enter the stadium upon the display of the original ticket, CNIC, and NADRA-issued vaccination certificate.
“To ensure all the spectators get to enjoy the action in a safe manner, they are advised to follow the COVID-19 protocols and wear the face masks when in the stands,” the PCB statement said.
For all the fans of cricket to witness their superstars in action, the PCB has announced the prices for the T20i matches from as low as Rs250 to Rs2,000.
- Seats in General Enclosures — Intikhab Alam, Iqbal Qasim, Mohammad Brothers, Nasimul Ghani, and Wasim Bari — are priced at Rs250.
- In First-class Enclosures — Asif Iqbal, Majid Khan, Quaid, Waqar Hasan and Zaheer Abbas — seats are available for Rs500.
- In Premium Enclosures — Imran Khan and Wasim Akram — the seats are for Rs1,000.
- In VIP Enclosures — Fazal Mahmood, Hanif Mohammad, and Javed Miandad — the seats are for Rs2,000.
The PCB also has announced the prices for the ODI series between Pakistan and West Indies. the prices start from as low as Rs100 to Rs1,000.
- Seats in General Enclosures are available for Rs100.
- In First-class for Rs250.
- In Premium for Rs500.
- In VIP for Rs1,000.