Benefits of Banana and Rubbing Banana Peel on Skin
An immediate energy booster, banana is one fruit that is commonly available across the globe. It is a common feature in breakfast menus, and it is definitely with accurate reason. It gives you immediate strength to kick start your day and is stated to be excellent for the stomach. There are umpteen advantages of banana that will make you include the sweet and delicious fruit in your food plan today itself. A single piece of banana is stated to contain only 90 calories, which also makes it a great and healthy snack to munch on instead of sugar-loaded sweets or deep-fried treats. Carry one in your lunch bag, and you’ll be thanking your stars whenever a sudden hunger pang grips you.
Banana peels are equally healthy or maybe healthier than the fruit itself. Eating peels may reduce cholesterol levels and prevent cardiovascular diseases and strokes. In fact, the peel contains more fiber than the fruit. While some may like to eat these peels, there are many who just like to throw them.
A look into the nutritional breakdown of bananas and reveals the following: per 100 grams, it contains 0.3 gm. total fat, zero cholesterol, 1 mg salt, about 360 mg potassium, 2.6 gm. dietary fiber, 12 gm. sugar, and 1.1 gm. protein.
Incredible benefits of eating bananas:
- High Fiber Content
- Good for Heart Health
- Ease in Digestion
- Powerhouse of Nutrients
- High Source of Potassium
- Stable Blood Pressure
- Helps Fight Anemia
Benefits of banana peel
- Banana peels rubbed on your pimples can help you get rid of them instantly.
- Peels can provide relief from itching and rashes on the skin. Just rub the affected area gently and notice the difference.
- They can make for great shoe polish. Just rub the inner side of the peel on your shoes and then wipe it off with a clean cloth. Your shoes will shine like never before.
- Peels act as a meat tenderizer. All you need to do is add them as you marinate the meat and let it be for about half an hour. Banana peels provide the required moisture as you roast it making it juicy and tender.
- If you have a kitchen garden, use banana peels as fertilizer and ensure a healthy growing plant. It is best to compost them first; this will help the soil to extract essential nutrients from the peels.
- Whiten your teeth just by rubbing the inner part of the peel on them on a daily basis. It is due to the presence of potassium, manganese, and magnesium that may help whiten them.
Dairy foods can help you avoid a heart attack
Scientists discovered that persons who consume foods like butter, cream, and cheese...
An increase in Dengue Fever cases reported in Islamabad
An increase has been reported in the dengue fever cases in the...
Pakistan to spend on health sector in 2021-22, Asad Umar
Federal Minister for Planning Development and Special Initiatives, Asad Umar stated that...
Why frozen lemons are amazing?
We enjoy sharing fun, easy tips with you that have been around...
Amazing Hydrogen Peroxide uses you didn’t even know about
Hydrogen peroxide is perhaps one of the most useful things you have...