Groundless statement of Indian Army Chief, which came out yesterday, has been strongly refuted by the Foreign Office of Pakistan on Tuesday.
According to details, Foreign Office has strongly rejected baseless statement of the Indian Army Chief alleging reactivation of terror camp in Balakot.
Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal rebutted the statement made by the Indian Army Chief Bipin Rawat as completely baseless.
The statement of Indian Army Chief is just an attempt to divert international attention from the humanitarian nightmare in occupied Kashmir being perpetrated by Indian occupation forces.
The spokesperson emphasized that India would neither succeed in misleading the world community through these diversionary tactics nor will India be able to hide its unabated state-terrorism in Indian Occupied Kashmir.
Dr Faisal said 26 citizens were martyred and 124 were injured in Indian aggression alongside the Line of Control. India is deliberately targeting the civilian population, he added.
The FO spokesperson said India is denying access to UN’s mission to visit Kashmir, whereas the mission is free to visit anywhere it likes in Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
On September 14, 33 year old havaldar Nasir Hussain was martyred in Indian ceasefire violations across Line of Control at Haji Pir Sector.
According to ISPR, martyed halavdar Nasir belongs to Narowal dictrict.
Havaldar Nasir Hussain was serving Pakistan army since 16 years, ISPR stated.
On September 12, Pak Army soldier was martyred due to Indian troops’ unprovoked firing across the Line of Control (LoC) in Hajipir sector of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJ&K).
According to the ISPR, the martyred soldier was Ghulam Rasool who belonged to Bahawalnagar.
It is pertinent to mention that on August 27 last month, intermittent firing was also carried out by the Indian Army on the Nikron sector of LoC, leaving two civilians dead, three civilians were injured and three houses were destroyed.