Double Click 728 x 90
Double Click 900 x 250

12 year old dies in Gujrat shopping centre fire


Anum RizwanWeb Editor

16th Oct, 2019. 03:36 pm
Double Click 160 x 600
Gujarat

A 12 year old girl has died after fire erupted in a shopping centre in Gujrat.

According to details, fire extinguishers are trying to damp down the fire which erupted at 8 am, in Alina Shopping Centre at Bhamper Road.

Some of the people have been evacuated by the rescue teams, whereas, dozens are trapped at the lower floors of the building.

Fire vehicles from Gujarat, Gujranwala and Sialkot are busy in extinguishing the massive fire which erupted early morning in the shopping centre.

According to the mall management, fire erupted due to short circuit.

Rescue officials are facing troubles because of the smoke which was spread to the flyover.

Double Click 300 x 250

Download BOL News App for latest news