Joy turned into mourning in Lahore, body of a newlywed bride choked to death and husband fell unconscious in Factory Area.
Sawera, 20, got married to Waseem over the weekend.
The couple had slept while keeping a coal grill burning to beat the cold at night.
The room filled with poisonous gases.
Neighbours told when Sawera’s family bought the newlyweds breakfast next morning, the room door didn’t open.
They broke the lock and found them both unconscious.
The couple was rushed to the hospital where Sawera was pronounced dead while her husband is in critical condition.
Moreover, Police said the water and milk found in their room sent to a lab for testing.