Burn Center of Civil Hospital reported a rapid increase in fire incidents in Karachi during recent days.
According to Bol News, Head of Civil Hospital Burn Center Dr Ahmed said that The number of cases at the Civil Hospital Burns Center has increased.
At least 30 cases reported on daily basis said the head of the department.
Women’s carelessness misusing gas cylinders at home is causing explosions.
Children’s skin burns also reported on daily basis.
The Doctor advised that for immediate cure Water is useful in case of a burn on the body.
The Doctor advised to use standard cylinders for cooking and other purposes.
On the other hand A minor girl killed when fire erupted at a house situated in Baldia Town area of Karachi On Sunday night.
Four people were present in the house when fire broke out due to short-circuit.
Saeedabad SHO Aijaz Memon said that the fire erupted in the house near a football stadium, which soon engulfed it.
The upper portion of the house used for dumping old clothes where one-and-a-half-year-old girl, Safia, was asleep on a trunk.
Local residents started rescue operation on self-help bases and retrieved three persons unharmed while a three-month-old girl rescued in injured condition.
The injured girl rushed to a nearby private hospital where she died during treatment.
Fire tenders managed to put out the blaze.
A Fire Brigade official said that the exact cause of the fire and the estimate of the loss it caused could not be made immediately.