Hyderabad: Four members of a family died due to suffocation caused by gas leakage in Latifabad.
According to rescue sources, those died in the incident include a man, his wife and their two children.
Sources also said, the incident occurred after the suffocation caused by gas leakage in a dangerous manner.
The rescue teams reached at the scene after the incident.
Police authorities also reached at the spot after the blast at the market, which later turned out to be from gas leakage.
Earlier in June 2019, two people including a woman wounded when a house collapsed after a gas blast in a Faisalabad.
The incident took place in Gulistan Colony where the house fell down after a loud bang which heard far and wide.
It caused fear among the local residents.
Police and rescue teams reached the site and pulled out two people from under the debris.
Earlier, a balloon cylinder exploded in Lahore’s Liaquatabad area which left three dead and three injured.
According to the details, 50-year-old Ishaq, died on the spot while other injured shifted to the hospital for immediate medical treatment.
Whereas 18-year-old Azeem and 60-year-old unidentified woman died.
The other three injured are in hospital for further treatment.
After the cylinder explosion, panic spread throughout the area.
Teams of police and forensic arrived at the scene from where evidences collected.
According to the police, strict actions will be taken against cylinder tank owner and all aspects of the incident will be investigated.