Double Click 728 x 90
Double Click 900 x 250

Sindh Cabinet Rs 100 Mn for preventive measures against Coronavirus


Syed Umarullah HussainiWeb Editor

03rd Mar, 2020. 01:18 pm
Double Click 160 x 600
Sindh Cabinet

Sindh Cabinet on Tuesday has approved Rs 100 Million for the prevention of deadly coronavirus outbreak in Sindh Province.

As per details, Sindh Cabinet on Tuesday has approved Rs 100 Million for the prevention of deadly coronavirus outbreak in Sindh Province.

Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah presided the meeting.

The Cabinet directed to sign memorandum of understanding (MoU) with local Hospital for the treatment of coronavirus patients.

Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah said 5000 more kits  ordered for tests of the people flying from China and Iran.

He further told people also kept in isolation at their houses to prevent virus spread.

Pakistan witnessed another case of the deadly coronavirus, bringing the toll to five in the south Asian nation since last week.

As per details, Panic rises in Pakistan after fifth case reported in the country.

State Minister of Health of Pakistan, Dr Zafar Mirza confirmed about the case in his latest tweet.

On his twitter handle, the State Health Minister wrote;

“We have now fifth confirmed case of Covid-19 in federal areas,”

The patient is stable and being managed well, the health minister added.

Dr Zafar Mirza further requested media to respect the privacy of the family.

Two cases of coronavirus reported from Karachi city, two from federal areas and one from Islamabad.

All patients traveled to Iran where at least 66 people died from virus including senior government officials with over 1,500, confirmed cases.

Automatic thermal scanners

Automatic thermal scanners installed at four airports of Pakistan to check the symptoms of coronavirus in the passengers arriving from abroad.

The scanners installed at Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar.

Medical teams deployed at the airports have so far scanned more than 600,000 passengers arriving by international flights.

Schools in Sindh closed till March 13

It is pertinent to mention that all schools will remain closed till March 13, 2020.

According to the details, Sindh Govt has decided to close all the schools of Sindh.

The tweet of Saeed Ghani said, “Sindh Government has decided to extend the closure of all educational institutions till 13th of March 2020.”

Double Click 300 x 250

Download BOL News App for latest news