Chief Minister of Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah has appealed the citizens to stay at home and observe social distancing as precautionary measure to combat coronavirus pandemic.
He said in a video message today that if we continue the lockdown successfully by 14th of this month in a unified manner we will do well to cover its outbreak.
Earlier on March 24, Chief Minister of Sindh Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah has said regarding lockdown across Sindh that we will provide a number to the public, who will need ration can send SMS.
An important meeting was held on the ongoing lockdown in the wake of the global outbreak of Coronavirus, chaired by Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah, in which he said we will help daily wagers and underprivileged people.
Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah said that we are launching a mobile service, in which a number will be given to the people who need the ration can send direct SMS.
Chief Minister Sindh said that whatever the best proposal would be, we would take it.