Coronavirus: Sindh Death tally hits 31

Syed Umarullah HussainiWeb Editor

13th Apr, 2020. 12:20 pm
Murtaza wahab

The total number of confirmed cases of novel coronavirus in Sindh has risen to 1452 after new cases reported in the province as of Monday.

Government Spokesperson Senator Murtaza Wahab in his tweet confirmed that the provincial tally of the deadly coronavirus hits 1452 .

He said that 41 moer cases reported in Sindh today.

He stated that so far, 419 people have recovered from the disease while the tally of deaths is 31.

He mentioned that 30 people have recovered from the deadly disease during the last 24 hours in Sindh.

On the other hand Chief Minister of Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah has said that we need to realise that the pandemic is a global problem and it has nothing to do with just one province.While addressing media, Chief Minister Sindh said “We cannot make decisions in isolation, the pandemic is affecting everybody.”

He said  “We started working on the issue when the first case was reported.”

“We formed a task force, took help from wherever we could.”

Sindh CM said “I did not have experience in dealing with a pandemic neither did my close aides — so we learned from the world’s experience,”

“We have been blamed for enforcing a lockdown without thinking — that is not true. There is only one way to deal with a pandemic”

Murad Ali Shah said The economy will recover, but human beings cannot come back.

The Federal government created its program, but it does not consider social distance.

We also told the federal government that the lockdown was not 100% effective.

I can assure that all the tests conducted on WHO guidelines.

Moreover CM Sindh said I can assure that 90 percent of the tests conducted free.

Adsence 300X250