Join Pakistan Army as Captain through direct short service commission 2021
Pakistan Army has announced the 1000 job vacancies for the post of captain and the candidates can join the army through direct short service commission 2021. According to the eligibility criteria provided only the male candidates are eligible to apply.
The candidates have to do the online registration and the last date to submit the application form is 8th January 2021. The categories of selection in which the candidates can apply are mentioned below along with the required academic qualification.
- Army Education Corps( MA/MSc/BS in the disciplines of physics, mathematics, Pak studies, English, political science, history, Islamic studies, geography, and international relations with the age limit of 28 years)
- Financial Management Stream officer(MBA/MS or MS Economics with the age limit of 28 years)
- Law Officer (LLB Qualified and the age limit for this post is 28 years)
- Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms officer (DVM or equivalent degree registered with PVMC or MS/M.Phil)
- Psychologist (MS psychology)
- The candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4 or 60% Marks in the annual system.
- To apply for the post of Psychologist the applicants should have at least 2 CGPA out of 4 or minimum 50% marks in the annual system.
- It is informed to the applicants that there should be no 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division in the entire academic career.
- Candidates who only graduated from HEC recognized universities are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have acquired qualifications as a regular candidate from matric till MA/MSc/BS.
- Gender: Male (Married / Unmarried)
- Nationality: The applicants should citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir.
- Physical Standards are that the minimum height should be – 5’-4″ (162.5 cm) and weight – as per Body Mass Index.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to submit the online registration form or they can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
- During the registration, it is advised to the candidates to enter a valid email through which they can receive the information about the date and time of the test.
- Candidates who wanted to register at AS& RCs are required to bring the following documents for registration.
- Original Documents with detailed marks sheet two sets of attested photocopies
- Candidates serving in government departments have to submit the NOC issued by the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of CNIC
- 6 x colored attested photos
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- should be submitted to Director General Personnel Administration, GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates have to submit the degrees verified by HEC/PEC.
- Registeration — 21st December 2020 to 8th January 2021
- Preliminary Test — 13th to 22nd January 2021
The phases of the selection procedure to join the Pakistan army as captain are mentioned below.
- Academic/ Intelligence Tests
- Preliminary Medical Tests
- Physical Tests
- For further Selection, the candidates will be called for an interview by GHQ Selection Board. After the selection, the candidates have to complete the training period of 6 months at PMA and also will be required to sign a bond to serve the army for seven years.
BISE Mardan to announce inter, matric results 2021 today
The Mardan board of intermediate and secondary education will announce the results...
15-year-old girl rescued by Police, chained by uncle in Karachi
Police officials have saved a 15-year-old girl retained in chains inside a...
Nasrullah Mughal: WAPDA to provide 37 billion units of affordable electricity
Senior Industrial Executive Member Lahore Chambers of Commerce and Industries, Nasrullah Mughal...
Noor Mukadam's sister asks people to join the Islamabad protest
Sara Mukadam, the pained sister of murder victim Noor Mukadam stated that...
FIA serves legal notice to MCB Chairman Mian Mansha
LAHORE: The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has served a legal notice to...