Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair a meeting of the Federal Cabinet on Tuesday (tomorrow).
According to the details, the meeting will take up the 15 point agenda that also includes the appointment to the post of Managing Director Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation (PTDC).
The Agenda includes:
- Posting of Executive Director in State Life Insurance Corporation (STIC),
- Amendment in the policy of import of NBP arms and ammunition,
- Permission for import of oil from France in favour of M/s Alternative Chemicals (Pvt) Ltd, Lahore, for supply to Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Punjab.
- Grant of MPhil allowance to the Armed Forces personnel
- Submission of combined financial statements of the federation and all provinces for information and perusal of the cabinet
- Appointment of managing director, House Building Finance Company Limited (HBFCL)
- Write petition No. 3201/202 titled Shohada Foundation vs Federation of Pakistan, order dated 28-10-2020of honorable Islamabad High Court.
- Declaration of quota for seats of School of Dentistry Constitution College of Shaheed Zulifqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad,
- Reconstitution of Boards of Directors of six DISCOSs including FESCO, HESCO, IESCO, LESCO, PESCO and QUESCO,
- Construction of Federal Courts Complex, Karachi, revision/reconstitution of Pakistan Central Cotton Communication (PCCC).
In the previous meeting, the Federal Cabinet approved to grant 150 million dollars to procure anti-Covid vaccine.
Federal Cabinet meeting, which took place in Islamabad, gave details about the important decisions taken by Prime Minister’s Special Assistant on National Health Dr. Faisal Sultan along with Minister for Information and Broadcasting Shibli Faraz.
The Special Assistant said, for this purpose, few companies have been shortlisted, contacted and an initial conversation has been started with them.