Two people reportedly sustained injuries after a gas leakage at the residence of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif here on Saturday.
According to the details, a gas leakage incident at the residence of former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Raiwind has caused injuries to two people.
Attaullah Tarar said that the gas leakage incident occurred in the chiller plant of the Raiwind residence.
“Two people got injured in the incident and were rushed to a hospital, where they are said to be in a stable condition,” he said.
“The incident occurred due to a technical fault in the chiller plant,” the PML-N leader said.
However, the nature of injuries and the exact circumstances behind the incident are unclear.
It is pertinent to mention here that gas leakage incidents have occurred in the country and have sometimes led to a number of casualties.