The heirs of the martyrs of the Mach massacre have decided to bury dead bodies of the deceased ones after negotiations with the Balochistan government went successful.
As per the details, Federal Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Haider Zaidi announced the decision while addressing the participants of a sit-in in Quetta.
Zaidi assured the Hazara community that the terrorists behind the Mach tragic incident would not be spared at any cost. He added that all demands of the Hazara community have been accepted by the government.
“Balochistan government will provide jobs to the heirs of the martyrs,” said Zaidi.
Apart from that, he further said that a committee headed by Provincial Home Minister has been constituted to monitor the progress on execution of demands of the Hazara community.
Chief Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan talked on this occasion. He said that the protection of the masses is our responsibility and we are trying to improve the system.
The Shuhda committee announced to bury the dead bodies today morning at Hazara graveyard in Quetta.
Leader of the Shuhada Action Committee Agha Raza said that the protests had been organized for the sake of the heirs of the deceased, and were now being called off with their consent.
He said the slain men would be buried with solemnity at 10 am on Saturday (today).